KST # field cannot be left blank!
Interchange # field cannot be left blank!
Cunifer Tube C70600 is a nickel-copper alloy brake tubing meeting SAE Standard J1047, ISO 4038 and international requirements. It can withstand the harshest enviroments like dirt, road treatments, salt air, snow etc, an excellent choice for OEM replacement.
● SAE J1047
● ISO 4038
● SAE J1650
● DIN 74234
Available in Coils of 25′, 50′, and 100′
Packed with tube nuts, coils are good choice for customers on specific lengths or non-standard applications.
Wall thickness B
Wall thickness B
● Easy for installation
● Very high weldability
● Better impingement attack resistance
● Unique to stress corrosion cracking
● Easier to bend and form than Steel Tubing
● High antifouling properties against sea microorganisms
● Various lengths and sizes to meet customers' specific demands
● Suit for cold and snowy area to instead steel tube and copper tube
● The strength and structural integrity of steel tube yet more corrosion resistant
● Meet the specifications of SAEJ1047, ISO 4038, SAEJ1650, DIN 74234, BS2871
For all vehicles with brake, fuel and transmission systems including drum brake and disc brake conversion, Car Braking Systems, Heat Exchanger, Refineries, Power Plants, Condensors, Ship Building & ship Repairs, Offshore Oil rigs, Desalination Plants etc.
Car, Electric car, Pick up, SUV, Van, Light truck, Middle bus, Boat Trailer, Multi-purpose passenger vehicle (MPV), Light commercial vehicle (LCV), Golf cart, Recreational vehicle, Burden carrier, Tow tractor, Electric tram and cart, Off-road, Racing car, Hot rod, Muscle car, Motorsport, Tuning car, Modified car, Motorcycle, Scooter, ATV, UTV, Three wheeler, Antique car, Vintage car, Classic car etc