Phone : 0086-532-88801607
Email : email@example.com
KST # field cannot be left blank!
Interchange # field cannot be left blank!
KST brake hose covers American, European, Asian, all make, all model cars, pick-up, trucks from 1925 to 2018. Total 5200 KST numbers, 22,000 OE numbers and 100,000 famous brand numbers.
• 12+ years experiences in manufacturing for both OEM and aftermarket
• Specializing in DOT high quality brake hose, for safer and more enjoyable driving
• Characterized by OEM design, optimal service life and safety features
• 6 years long life. Designed same as OE hose. More exceptional durability than others
• 100% pressure tested at 3500PSI and 100% throughput inspection
• Identify almost all OE and famous brand aftermarket numbers
• Matching parts banjo bolt, copper washer, retainer clip, bracket, brass block all are available
• Research & Development new products along with new cars monthly
• OEM supplier of clients in USA, China, India, Russia, Serbia etc
• 90% market is in US and Europe. Exported to 67 countries and areas worldwide
• KST has 5,200+ different brake hoses. Few of them need samples or drawings
• Interchange OE number 22,000+ and 100,000+ famous aftermarket numbers
• Cross reference to 80+ famous brands worldwide. Search freely on KST website
100,000+ numbers of blow brands can be identified and interchanged to KST numbers.
Dorman, Raybestos, ACDelco, Wagner, Bendix, CARQUEST, Delco Remy, AUTOSPECIALTY, Beck/Arnley, Euclid, Midas, NAPA, Brakequip, ATE, TRW, Lucas, DANA, Delphi, Blueprint-ADL, Febi Bilstein, Euro car parts, Remsa, Bogusz, ENZet, Fenox, ABE, Apec Braking, Autogem, Remkaflex, PEX, MGA, Motaquip, Hans Pries, Topran, Corteco, Borg & Beck, Firstline, Pimax, Lima, Cohline, K&K95, SBS, NK, Impergom, Ricambiflex, Protex, PBR, Kawe, Seiken, Meiji, Miyaco, Nichirin, Original Imperium, Magneti Marelli, Kavo, CEF, Sunsong, SEL, Brakeworld, Brake Engineering, Girling Auto, Textar, Keybol, Lewysco, Luciflex, MASUMA, Norflex, Optimal, Piboflex, Pirelli, Winkler, Ferodo, Kager, Swag, Havam-interpieces, Unipart, OJD, Quick Brake, Triscan etc.
• Burst pressure: 80mpa, 2.9 times higher than DOT standard
• Whip test: 72+ hours, 2.0 times+ longer than DOT standard
• Dynamic ozone: 70+ hours, 2.0 times longer than DOT standard
• Low expansion: 2.0-1.5times better than DOT standard. (see specifications)
• Low and high temperature toughness range: -50° C to +121°C
• Compatibility: for all non-petroleum brake fluids DOT3, DOT4, DOT4 LV, DOT5.1 etc
• Total 12 items test results are all surpass DOT standard 20%-200%
For all vehicles with hydraulic brake system including drum brake and disc brake conversion etc, including American car, German car, French car, Italian car, Sweden car, British car, Dutch car, Australian car, Czechic car, Japanese car, Korea car, Chinese Car, Indian car etc.
Electric car, Pick up, SUV, Van, Light truck, Middle bus, Boat Trailer, Multi-purpose passenger vehicle (MPV), Light commercial vehicle (LCV), Golf cart, Segway, Recreational vehicle, Burden carrier, Tow tractor, Electric tram and cart, Off-road, Racing car, Hot rod, Motorsport, Tuning car, Modified car, Motorcycle, Scooter, ATV, UTV, Snowmobile,Three wheeler, Antique car, Vintage car, Classic car etc.
4000psi×2min;pressure rated 25,000±10,000psi/min
＞7000psi No seepage
tensile speed: 218±3mm/min
-45℃ ～-48℃× 72h, 3-5s,bending180°
146℃ 1±0.1min at 1600psi+70h
＞7000psi No crack
120℃ × 70h
＞7000psi No seepage
5%NaCl, 24h, water cleanout in 35℃
No red rust
No red rust
Water in 85±2℃,after 70h～72h 4000psi × 2min;pressure rated 25,000±10,000psi/min
＞7000psi; ＞35h; ＞1446N
Copyright ©2005-2018 KST TECHNOLOGY INC. All right reserved.